Zoning and land use matters can range from simple issues to highly complex problems. At BBS&G, we advise clients on all aspects of land use and zoning. From representing developers and other parties seeking approvals for subdivisions, site plans, rezoning, special exceptions/conditional uses, variances, and environmental approvals, to advocating on behalf of property owners in connection with comprehensive master plans, our attorneys work to achieve our client’s objectives in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible. When a client’s goals cannot readily be met within the parameters of the applicable zoning code, we draft a proposed amendment and pursue enactment of the amendment with advocacy work at the staff and decision-maker levels. Beyond advising private clients, we also provide legal and consulting services to local government entities in a range of matters, including development agreements and zoning code revisions.
- BBS&G Welcomes Soo Lee-Cho as Principal and Co-Chair of Zoning & Land Use Practice Group
- VIRTUAL PUBLIC HEARING FOR SUBDIVISION APPLICATION AT 18201 HILLCREST AVENUE, OLNEY, MARYLAND
- “In Montgomery County, ‘Neighborhood Defenders’ Fight To Maintain The Suburban Status Quo” – WAMU/DCist
- Coming Changes to Montgomery County Transportation and Schools Tests
- “MoCo planning board appoints independent counsel to investigate Farm Road dispute” – The Washington Post