Areas of Practice:
- Commercial, Corporate, and Business Litigation
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law and Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Virginia, 2004
- District of Columbia, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2006
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia, 2008
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2008
- J.D., 2004
Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, D.C.
Law Review: Catholic University Law Review
- B.A., 1999
James Madison University, Virginia, USA
Honors: Cum Laude
- Virginia State Bar
- Fairfax County Bar Association
Publications and Seminars:
- Indian Trust Fund: Resolution and Proposed Reformation to the Mismanagement Problems Associated with the Individual Indian Money Accounts in Light of Cobell v. Norton, 53 Cath. U. L. Rev. 543, Winter, 2004
« Back to Attorney Profiles
Christopher B. Bowman
Chris Bowman's practice is concentrated on representing parties in contract, lease, commercial landlord-tenant and general civil litigation matters primarily in Virginia and District of Columbia local and federal courts. Disputes involve damage claims, monetary and non-monetary defaults and breaches, injunctive relief, and common law legal claims. A substantial portion of his practice also involves the representation of creditors in collection and bankruptcy proceedings.
Mr. Bowman joined Bregman, Berbert, Schwartz & Gilday in 2007 and has been in private practice since 2005. From 2005 to 2007, Mr. Bowman was an associate with the Fairfax, Virginia law firm of Jordan, Coyne & Savits, L.L.P. where he focused on the defense of personal injury, property damage and contract actions.
Mr. Bowman received his B.A., cum laude, in History from James Madison University in 1999 and his J.D. from Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law in 2004.